Newsletters & Annual Reports
Download copies of our annual reports and past newsletters here.
Just click on any issue to download. All newsletters are PDF files that print on 8.5 x 14 inch (legal size) paper:
- Spring 2012 edition: 2011 Annual Report
- Spring 2011 edition: 2010 Annual Report
- Spring 2010 edition: 2009 Annual Report
- Spring 2009 edition: 2008 Annual Report
- Fall 2008 edition: Boosting Election Activism in NC
- Spring 2008 edition: 2007 Annual Report
- Fall 2007 edition: Big Victories in 2007
- Spring 2007 edition: 2006 Annual Report
- Fall 2006 edition: Reforms Follow Scandal
- Spring 2006 edition: 2005 Annual Report
- Winter 2005 edition: Lobby Reform & Other Victories
Want more news about what we do? Review our News section for more on our activities.
A Growing Corps of NC Advocates
Over the years, Democracy North Carolina has grown to include a statewide group of volunteers we call Advocates, who support our work and take action on our issues. The group above showed up in April of 2011 to protest an anti-voting rights bill in the General Assembly that would have disenfranchised hundreds of thousands of North Carolinians by imposing government-issued photo ID requirements on all voters each time they vote. The dedication of volunteers like these makes the accomplishments listed in our newsletters possible. if you are interested in volunteering, sign up today.
- Download our identity brochure for an overview of Democracy North Carolina.
- Learn more about us in our News Archives section.
- Check out current media articles on Democracy North Carolina.
- Review our Accomplishments section for more on our recent activities.
- Our Mission section explains why we do what we do and what our ultimate goals are.